Yesterday’s article on the shams that were the WHO trials covered numerous problems with those trials. One of those is a statistical argument that I’ve already had to walk several very smart people (genius level IQs) through the synthetic protocol separation to a point of clarity. But the other argument is simple: The SOLIDARITY and RECOVERY protocols look prima facie like staged sabotage.
I drew a picture (above) to make the point: The WHO could not have plausibly chosen a less optimal treatment protocol.
- Time to Treatment
- Optimal: ASAP (first 4 days best)
- WHO: Median 9 days since symptom onset with at least 60% of patients on oxygen and up to 1-in-6 on ventilators.
- Optimal: 1.6g to 4g [for most patients who need it] according to nearly every doctor in the world actually using HCQ on COVID-19 patients.
- WHO: 2.4g in the first 24 hours alone and 9.6g to 10.4g in total, despite their own observations that these are “potentially fatal” and “undoubtedly high” in dose.
- Conjunctive Therapy
- Optimal: Zinc, vitamins (C and D especially), macrolide (such as azithromycin), and whatever the patient needs according to their condition and profile.
- WHO: We’ll strap them to a ventilator after they deteriorate.