Interview, Part 1:
Here Dr. Peter McCullough, who has authored or co-authored 40 papers during the pandemic, gives an excellent walkthrough of the mistakes made during the pandemic that led to hundreds of thousands or millions of lives unnecessarily lost.
McCullough walks through a thorough (if basic) coverage of many drugs and nutraceuticals that have been effectively used around the world—the best single such coverage I’ve seen packed into one video.
At 105 minutes, this isn’t short and it gets emotional, but it’s very worth it. It may also be one of that handful of choice videos you’ll want to save and send to your friends who haven’t yet come to an understanding of how ugly all of this looks.
See part 2 of the interview, below:
But there are questions:
- Was the virus lab made, or leaked? These controversies have entered a new stage.
- Were any of the mistakes intentional? The levels of conflicts of interest at the highest levels of leadership are beyond what societies should tolerate.
- How did we get to the point where even with good faith debates raging on one side, so many medical professionals could fail to understand such basic levels of logic that would quickly resolve these problems?
- What will come of the medical journals that now look so compromised after publishing so much trash that may have destroyed so many lives?
- Will there be any investigation of the mercenaries McCullough mentions who burned stocks of medicine and factories that made it? Why does the medical community not demand such an investigation? Why isn’t the Biden administration performing one?